Diabetic Socks are socks that those with diabetes should wear to give the feet extra protection.
Bestseller No. 1
Diabetic Socks Men Unisex Size 10-13 Black 63-2040-12PAIRS
- Physician Approved Therapeutic
- Recommended for: Circulatory Problems, Diabetes, Edema, Neuropathy
- 90% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 3% Elasthane
SaleBestseller No. 2
Dr. Scholl's Women's Guaranteed Comfort Diabetic and Circulatory crew 4 Pack Socks ,Black, 4-10
- The soft stretch non-binding top gently conforms to your legs and won't restrict circulation
- Free flow controls moisture to keep your feet dry and healthy
- Silvadur odor-resistant properties keep socks fresh
Bestseller No. 3
Diabetic Ankle Socks for Men & Women | 6 Pairs Wide Non Binding Socks Quarter Length | Edema Neuropathy Socks for Women & Men
- Comfort for Swollen Feet & Ankles - The Pembrook diabetic socks men and women are lightweight, non binding with a loose...
- Suited to All Activity Levels - Our womens and mens diabetic socks are great for walking, running and sitting still....
- Sizes – Medium size fits mens size 5-9 and womens 6-10. Large size fits Mens 9-12 and womens size 10-13. These socks...
Bestseller No. 4
Dr. Scholl's Women's 4 Pack Diabetic and Circulatory Non Binding Ankle Socks, White, Shoe Size: 8-12
- Our diabetic socks provide much-needed comfort and support to help you live healthy and stay pain less, and move through...
- A soft, non-binding top gently conforms to your legs and won't restrict circulation for all-day comfort and just the...
- The comfort toe seam is specially designed to minimize irritation, avoids bunching, and provide the ultimate protection...
SaleBestseller No. 5
Diabetic Socks For Mens Womens Loose Fit Non-Binding Cotton Crew Socks 6 Pairs Grey 10-13
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Debra Weitzner diabetic socks offer a combination of quality, comfort, and style. Our socks are...
- LOOSE FIT AND NON-BINDING: These excellent diabetic ankle socks are physician approved and highly recommended for people...
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: We design our socks with optimal performance. Although it has a loose fit top, the socks will stay...
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Diabetic Socks
You are here: Medicine and Health Care > Diabetes > Diabetic Foot > Diabetic Socks