Diabetic Socks are socks that those with diabetes should wear to give the feet extra protection.
Bestseller No. 1
Falari Diabetic Socks Men Unisex Size 10-13 Black 63-2040-12PAIRS
- Physician Approved Therapeutic
- Recommended for: Circulatory Problems, Diabetes, Edema, Neuropathy
- 90% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 3% Elasthane
Bestseller No. 2
6 Pairs of Cotton Diabetic Non-Binding Neuropathy Crew Socks (Black, Fits Mens Shoe Size 9-12/Womens Shoe Size 10-13)
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Constructed of high quality cotton with just the right amount of stretch. Machine Wash/Dry for easy...
- THERAPEUTIC CUSHIONING: Get all day comfort from these soft cushioned therapeutic crew socks. Great for walking and will...
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Men’s or Women’s solid color diabetic crew socks. Lightweight and Non-Binding great for blood...
Bestseller No. 3
Dr. Scholl's Women's 4 Pack Diabetic and Circulatory Non Binding Ankle Socks, White, Shoe Size: 8-12
- Our diabetic socks provide much-needed comfort and support to help you live healthy and stay pain less, and move through...
- A soft, non-binding top gently conforms to your legs and won't restrict circulation for all-day comfort and just the...
- The comfort toe seam is specially designed to minimize irritation, avoids bunching, and provide the ultimate protection...
Bestseller No. 4
Special Essentials 12 Pairs Men's Cotton Diabetic Crew Socks White 10-13
- Non-binding top to reduce pressure on sensitive legs and feet
- Designed to provide maximum comfort and support for those with Diabetes, Edema, Neuropathy
- Seamless toe construction for added comfort and durability
Bestseller No. 5
Diabetic Ankle Socks, Non-Binding Circulatory Doctor Approved Cushion Cotton Quarter Socks for Men’s Women’s (3 Pack White, Men's 10-13 Shoe Size 7-12)
- ✅ USAGE: Designed specifically for diabetics, Circulatory Problems, Edema, Neuropathy. These socks provide natural...
- ✅ MATERIAL: Made of 90% Cotton , 7% Polyester and 3% Elastane for the finest fit and comfort
- ✅ NON BINDING: Non-binding cuff without sagging, Minimal compression so as not to restrict circulation. Very loose...
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Diabetic Socks
You are here: Medicine and Health Care > Diabetes > Diabetic Foot > Diabetic Socks